Diet Tips

Happy One Month David!


We made it to a month! David is eating, sleeping, and generally doing really well. I'm so thankful for a healthy baby. After reading a few pregnant/cancer survivor stories, I feel so grateful that I was so late in my pregnancy when I was diagnosed and that David didn't have to go to the NICU.

A few people have asked for baby pics so here are a some that I've snapped on the iphone. We will have a bunch more coming hopefully this week when the newborn session pics come back. 







Noah loves giving David hugs. It is so precious and melts my heart!

You have read the best review article categorized by and the title Happy One Month David!. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://besttipsto.blogspot.com/2014/08/happy-one-month-david.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Happy One Month David!”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive