Diet Tips

Praises + Prayer Requests (2/27)

Praises
+ Felt enormous amount of peace and joy during the trip to MDA, zero fear going into appointments
+ PET and thyroid biopsy came back clean! Praise the LORD!
+ Primary tumor has broken down into lots of smaller tumors and my lymph nodes were stable
+ MDA was able to schedule me for surgery less than 24 hours beforehand

Prayers - SURGERY 2/27 at 1pm
+ Please pray for my surgical team, especially my surgeon:
    -that angels would be in the operating room with us
    -that God would guide her hands
    -that my surgeon would be able to get "clear margins" - meaning they are able to get all the cancer through surgery
    -that she would be able to get all the cancerous lymph nodes out, but not more than they need to
    -that the residual disease would be minimal (how much disease is left in the tissue they remove)
    -that the pathologist working with the team would be accurate in giving feedback about if they've removed enough tissue
    -that my wound closes after removing so much skin
    -that my surgeon would have stamina to operate on me after her first case in the morning
    -that my surgeon would have supernatural guidance on how much tissue to remove and to get all of the cancerous cells out of my body.
+ Please pray for my recovery:
    -minimal pain and discomfort, that the pain medicines will be effective
    -no infections in the incision site
    -quick healing and recovery to move to radiation as soon as possible
    -that I would be able to rest and sleep well during my recovery
+ Please pray for the logistics:
    -for my parents as they take care of our kids - for stamina and rest for them, that the baby would sleep at night
    -other logistics stuff we don't even know about yet!
+ Start praying now for NO DISTANT RECURRENCE!
    -it is extremely common for cancer to pop up in organs/bones during this time of local treatment (surgery/radiation), please pray that that does NOT happen!
You have read the best review article categorized by and the title Praises + Prayer Requests (2/27). You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://besttipsto.blogspot.com/2015/02/praises-prayer-requests-227.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Praises + Prayer Requests (2/27)”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive