Diet Tips

Praises + Prayers (5/28/15)

As a follow-up to that last update, here are some ways you can pray for me and my family during this time:

Praises
+ Getting to Houston with all the flooding that has been going on was a breeze.
+ I have doctors all over the US that care about me and want to see me continue to live.
+ I have the most supportive and wonderful husband for this journey. He has and continues to be incredible.
+ My parents have been so supportive to allow us to travel to MDA so often.
+ Cancer is not yet in tumor form in my lungs or liver (but it is in the pleural space in the lungs)

Prayers
+ For a miracle. That one of these trial drugs would be the trick and be the kryptonite to my very aggressive flavor of cancer.
+ For wisdom. That God would supernaturally open doors for me to get into the right trial as soon as possible. That God would guide my friend Angela and me to pick out the best options to start pursuing.
+ For strength. Brad and I are emotionally at zero right now. To learn that you will soon be separated (albeit temporarily) from your best friend and from your kids is absolutely heart-breaking. Pray for our broken hearts.
+ For grace. We always said we didn't know how we would face this day, if and when it came, but we said that God would give us grace for in that day and be faithful in that day. Pray that we would have supernatural peace and joy to face the days ahead. Especially as my pain and discomfort quickly increases and my functionality and independence starts to decrease.
+ For my family.  Please pray for Brad, our parents, siblings, and most of all my children. Pray that God would protect my family from the trauma of losing a loved one. Please pray that their hearts would not become bitter to God and that He would strengthen them through this very difficult trial.
+ For courage. Just like I didn't want to waste my cancer, I do not want to waste my death. Pray that God would give me courage to wisely use my remaining time on this earth, no matter how short.

Love you guys so much.
You have read the best review article categorized by and the title Praises + Prayers (5/28/15). You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://besttipsto.blogspot.com/2015/05/praises-prayers-52815.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Praises + Prayers (5/28/15)”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive