Diet Tips

Scan Result

Just got the report and it is good and a little bad.  Progressive growth but slow on previous noted recurrence.  Unfortunately the blighter has created another tumour in the right lung and a few new ones in the left.  No sizes were given so will wait to receive a copy and do a little measuring myself.

I must be the only person who doesn't know what staging I have been throughout this journey.  When I visit my oncologist next week I am going to try and find out what I was marked down as, if at all, after surgery in 04, before surgery in 09 and now.  I would think now I am a T1 if that but it would be interesting to know about 09.  I know when I look back at the photo's it looks a lot but that question remains could I have held back.  When a surgeon tells you that maybe in 4 months you won't be around, and he is a good surgeon, you have to go with their knowledge and to be fair I did feel rotten at the time.  Also UCLA told me the same in August and November, that without surgery I didn't really have long.

When you look back things don't look as bad as they were at the time.  Like chemo I can't remember being as ill with it, until I read what everyone else is going through, then the memories sometimes come back. 

Well back doing my paperwork

I hope Lyn has better results !!! Come on Lyn you can do it. 

I hope whoever else is waiting gets stable rather than slow.
You have read the best review article categorized by Scan Results for mesothelioma and the title Scan Result. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL https://besttipsto.blogspot.com/2012/03/scan-result.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Scan Result”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive