Diet Tips

Indulge Yourself with Luxury Bedding Sets

I recently closed a big sale at work, and received an unexpected bonus on top of my usual commission. I usually try to save as much money as I can, but this time I decided to treat myself to something special. I headed out to the mall without any specific purchase in mind. I figured I'd just browse around until something caught my eye. I was walking through one of the upscale department stores when I came across a bin of luxury bedding sets that were on sale for 70 percent off. I simply couldn't pass up a deal like that!

I had never splurged on luxury bedding sets before, but had always wanted to see what the fuss was about. Can 1200 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets really make that much of a difference? Would I even be able to tell? Or would I long for my usual Wal-Mart fare after a few nights? There was only one way to find out.

As soon as I got home and opened the packaging, I knew luxury bedding sets were significantly different from the cheap stuff. The sheets and pillowcases I had just bought were impossibly soft and smooth! I immediately put them on the bed and crawled in to see how they felt. It truly seemed as though my bedroom had been transformed into an expensive suite at a 5-star hotel! I was amazed at what fine linens could do.

From that point forward, I couldn't wait to go to sleep at night. I know it sounds silly, but I simply loved owning one of these luxury bedding sets. The only downside was that I would never be able to go back to cheap sheets again, so that meant I'd have to buy even more luxury bedding sets to satisfy my new obsession.

I went back to the same store I'd purchased my previous set from, but their sale was over and the high-quality sheets were back to full price (no thank you). I then started shopping for luxury bedding sets online and could tell within minutes that I'd always be able to find a terrific deal on the finest linen around. There are plenty of websites that offer amazing discounts on Malouf, Frette, Sferra, Zambaiti and other top-end manufacturers that I was suddenly very familiar with. Some of the markdowns I saw were astonishing, and I was able to buy a set of luxurious Italian sheets that originally retailed for $500 for a mere fraction of that price.

I realize luxury bedding sets aren't everyone's cup of tea. Some folks can't fathom paying more than $20 for linen, and I can understand that. But if you want to indulge yourself with something truly decadent, I recommend buying at least one set of high thread count sheets if you can find a good sale. You won't be disappointed!
You have read the best review article categorized by best tips and the title Indulge Yourself with Luxury Bedding Sets. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://besttipsto.blogspot.com/2012/08/indulge-yourself-with-luxury-bedding.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Indulge Yourself with Luxury Bedding Sets”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive