Diet Tips

Heart Scan

Am I pleased to be over my chest infection, but stupid me will probably have a cold again by Friday!  I had to go to site on Monday and Tuesday and you know how cold the weather was.  2 Hours I spent on site and apart from standing in the cold shell of one of the houses I was up and down 2 flights of stairs constantly.  On my final trip up and down I felt dumbstruck.  I couldn't talk, I wasn't panting but I felt like I had nothing coming in or going out.  It took about 5 minutes before I could find myself uttering a word.  One of guys who was on site with me is fully loaded with cold today - I am just praying I don't get it back otherwise I'll have hubby giving me what for.

Tomorrow, all being well, I hope to finally get my tooth fixed, this repair job has been on hold since last May, then when  finally got back to the dentists I had another problem so he fixed that, I had to cancel the last appointment again because of my cold so hopefully tomorrow my shattered tooth will have a nice new filling and have no holes.

Friday I am going to hospital for these heart tests.  I am just hoping they are doing one of the ultra scan tests for the pressure, dear God if I had to go on an exercise bike I think I will struggle, and if they put me on one of those running machines I will be flat out and they will need to revive me!

I finally revamped the website and put Karen's and Hilary's pieces on, so am quite chuffed with getting something done.  I haven't had that much new information to update anything else but it did need a bit of a spring clean and hopefully the buttons work this time!

Bear has managed to become a hop along again, he stumbled up one of the steps and he is holding his left leg this time.  I wonder if all extra large dogs do these things.  Although he is wanting to bite my hands like they are going out of fashion.  I say 'No' and he wags his tail.

Am still waiting for the scan date, my GP rang last Friday out of the blue to see how I am and when my next scan is due.  He was a little shocked that it is some 5 months since my last one and thought I was getting one every 3 months.  Hopefully he will also chase this up.

Back to doing some paperwork, hope you are all well.
Jan
You have read the best review article categorized by and the title Heart Scan. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://besttipsto.blogspot.com/2013/12/heart-scan.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Heart Scan”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive