Diet Tips

Pictures from the Hospital

Houston
Researching trials with Angela in Houston
Thanks Angela for staying so late even when you had to go back into work that evening- you are the best!!!


on the drive from Houston to Dallas (where we went directly to being admitted). I was in 9/10 pain- felt like labor pains, except instead of knowing you were getting a sweet little baby at the end, I knew it was cancer taking over my spine- yippee!

Hospital



I'm goal oriented, even while in the hospital.
Nurses were always surprised to learned that I had written my own list of goals while there.
(apologies for the TMI...) 

The large windows in the room made for great makeshift white boards to keep track of trials...
...and to-do's / the schedule

Took an ambulance to get my radiation simulation done since I was an inpatient. It was fun!

The Boys Came to Visit - yay!!!
Who says you can't take care of a baby while in the hospital? Cuddling with David is the BEST!

David loves to stand and bounce, bounce, bounce!!
Noah was all over the place climbing everywhere. Maybe this is why they have a minimum age restriction for visitors. (that the very nice charge nurse made an exception for)




And when the boys couldn't visit, we skipped on the super fancy TV/video system in my room. 


You have read the best review article categorized by and the title Pictures from the Hospital. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://besttipsto.blogspot.com/2015/06/pictures-from-hospital.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Pictures from the Hospital”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive