Diet Tips

Get Inspired by Weight Loss Stories

I used to be one of those fit and trim people who could eat practically anything they wanted (and in any quantity) without gaining extra pounds. Because of my great metabolism, I didn't worry about what I ate, consequently developing a sweet tooth and love of junk food. Now that I'm getting older and spend 10-12 hours a day sitting at a desk, my bad eating habits are catching up to me. I'm at least 30 pounds heavier than I should be, and my doctor has told me that I must slim down for health reasons. Having never dieted before, I'm a little scared that I won't be able to stick to it. So I've decided to read weight loss stories from other people to get some advice and inspiration.

I've been searching the Web to help me in my quest to find a good weight loss story, and thus far I've come across two broad categories. In the first category, we have weight loss stories from celebrities whose figures seem to bulge or contract on a regular basis. You know the kind of people I mean, right? We're talking about Oprah, Kirstie Alley, Valerie Bertinelli, and anyone else who signs on as Jenny Craig's official spokesperson. And in the second category, we have tales from average Joes like you and me. These people usually don't have access to expensive diet programs, personal trainers, or sophisticated gym equipment, and have to try achieving their goals the old-fashioned way.

Personally, I find both types of weight loss stories very inspiring. On the one hand, I kind of feel bad for celebrities because they're constantly in the public eye and have paparazzi snapping photos of them wherever they go. Then those photos get published in magazines and on the Internet, and readers just let loose with vile comments about them. I just can't even imagine the pressure those celebs feel to shed those excess pounds while people scrutinize their every move. This kind of weight loss story makes it seem like my life is relatively easy, and definitely boosts my confidence.

And of course, weight loss stories from regular people are fun to read as well. From these, I can get practical tips to help me on my journey, as well as discussions about potential obstacles that I might not have thought of on my own. I love reading a good weight loss story about how someone conquered their food demons and finally hit their BMI target, because that tells me that I can do the same thing.

If you're about to embark on a rigorous diet or exercise plan, then you could probably use a little help in the inspiration department. An uplifting weight loss story can give you just the kind of confidence boost you need, so start reading today!
You have read the best review article categorized by best tips and the title Get Inspired by Weight Loss Stories. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL https://besttipsto.blogspot.com/2012/03/get-inspired-by-weight-loss-stories.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Get Inspired by Weight Loss Stories”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive