Diet Tips

About growing trees

It is very important that trees be replaced when they are cut down, and many companies replace the trees they cut by planting three smaller ones. Most are sensitive to the point that we cant cut them all down and just hope that it will have no effect on our environment. Growing trees is something that many do, but I have found that it is not as easy as it might seem to be. They are often hardy plants, but it would appear that my lack of green thumb extends to trees.

I never really thought much about growing trees. I live in the middle of town, and I have a few very large ones in my yard. My landlord threatens to cut them down, but so far she has not done so. Last spring my daughter and I were outside and there was a baby maple tree growing. The lawn had yet to be mowed for the first time, so it had had some times to grow. My daughter thought it was cute, and because we had just planted some flowers, she wanted to try growing trees too. I knew it would not last through the first mowing, so there was no reason why couldnt try to save it.

Using extreme care, I dug around the small tree so that we did not cut the roots. We planted it in a pot and took it inside. I put it where it would get sun, and we watered it when needed. I thought growing trees would not be that hard, but I was proven wrong. The tree did not last very long, and I soon had to throw it out. My daughter was disappointed. It was probably too young to be transplanted, and though I saved it from the lawnmower, it wasnt enough to keep it going strong.

Anyone who wants to try growing trees might have more success than I did, but the best bet might be to go to a nursery to get trees that are well on their way. Trees are important to our environment, and they make any lawn or garden a nice place to be. They dont offer much in the way of shade when they are young, but the will grow to be quite beautiful. Some day when I own my own property I will try growing trees again, but I think Ill get them from the nursery, just to be sure they have a better chance of making it.
You have read the best review article categorized by best tips and the title About growing trees. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL https://besttipsto.blogspot.com/2012/07/about-growing-trees.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “About growing trees”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive