Diet Tips

Caffeine on the Go with Insulated Coffee Mugs

I've been a java junkie ever since college when I had to pull frequent all-nighters to study for exams or finish term papers. Back then, I was satisfied to partake of any brew -- as long as it delivered that jolt of caffeine that I longed for. These days, however, I'm a bit more sophisticated in my tastes, and only accept the gourmet varieties that I purchase from specialty stores. Luckily, I've got a shelf full of insulated coffee mugs that allow me to take my favorite beverage with me anywhere I go.

Some people might wonder why I would go to the trouble of brewing my own beverages when there's a Starbucks or Seattle's Best on every street corner. Well, for one thing, I don't care for the selection or quality of drinks at these places. It seems that stores like this are more concerned about being trendy than about serving a delicious cup of joe. It's just far more convenient for me to fill my insulated coffee mugs before I leave the house because at least I know that I'm getting the good stuff. Sure, there might be one or two decent concoctions to be had at the national cafes, but I'm not keen on going through 30 other drinks to find the tolerable ones.

I started preparing my own brews about five years ago. I stocked up on my favorite gourmet beans, bought a few insulated coffee mugs, and was ready to go. I have one mug for the morning drive into work, another larger one to get me through the workday, and a third for the drive home. I have insulated coffee mugs in lots of different sizes, ranging from 16oz to 32oz, and find that these are sufficient for my needs. They're dishwasher safe, durable, and best of all, far more environmentally friendly than those disposable paper cups that all the retail chains hand out.

I'm also convinced that I'm saving money by using insulated coffee mugs. Just think about how expensive Starbuck's and those other places are. They can charge $5 or more for each serving, and if you drink three or four cups per day, that obviously adds up to big bucks. By making my own at home and toting around my insulated coffee mugs, I can enjoy gourmet brews for even less than what I'd pay for the regular stuff at a cafe.

If you're looking for a great way to enjoy your caffeine fix while on the go, then try my method for yourself. Insulated coffee mugs will keep your favorite beverage piping hot all day long, won't clutter up landfills, and will help save you time (no more waiting in line at Seattle's Best when you're already running late) and money, so make the switch today!
You have read the best review article categorized by best tips and the title Caffeine on the Go with Insulated Coffee Mugs. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL https://besttipsto.blogspot.com/2012/03/caffeine-on-go-with-insulated-coffee.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Caffeine on the Go with Insulated Coffee Mugs”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive