Diet Tips

Where to Submit My Website for Traffic and Indexing

I've been looking for a good way to make money on the Internet. There are lots of ideas out there, but most of them simply aren't for me. I don't have any e-books, products, or services to sell, nor do I want to get into the eBay game and spend all day shipping out packages. Instead, I've decided to try to set up a passive income stream by setting up a good site with strategically placed AdSense advertising blocks and Kontera links. These are two of the highest paying ad programs around, and I think I can do pretty well with them. What I have to do now is submit my website to different search engines and directories.

Some people might wonder why this step is necessary. After all, don't Google, Yahoo, MSN, and the rest automatically scan the entire web for new sites on daily basis? Well, that's a legitimate question, but there are still several good reasons why I should manually submit my website instead of letting the bots come find me. First of all, it can take a very long time for the major search engines to discover a new site. That's because there are millions of them out there, so the work is slow and painstaking. When I submit my website, I'm letting them know that they need to come check out my URL right now, which can pare down the indexing process by a few weeks.

Another reason that I want to submit my website manually is that there are lots of other search engines and directories besides the big three I mentioned above. While it's true that a majority of my traffic will likely come from Google, Yahoo, or MSN, I'm selling myself short if I stop there. I need to make sure my site gets indexed by Ask, AltaVista, HotBot, AOL, Excite, Lycos, Blingo, Dogpile, and a whole lot more so that I'll get a high number of visitors no matter which search engine they prefer.

I'm also going to submit my website to a few popular directories, because these can be another source of quality traffic. These include DMOZ, Best of the Web, Business.com, Yahoo, and Aviva. I might have to actually pay for some of these submissions, but the fees could be offset in the long run by the amount of traffic I get as a result of my listing.

Also, if I don't want to submit my website manually to all these different places, I can pay a service to do it for me. There are several companies out there that can handle these types of submissions on my behalf, leaving me free to tinker on my site a bit more.

I'm pretty excited about getting this new venture off the ground! I'm going to submit my website to all these search engines and directories over the weekend, and once I get indexed, I can site back and watch the visitors pour in. I hope they click ads while they're here!
You have read the best review article categorized by best tips and the title Where to Submit My Website for Traffic and Indexing. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL https://besttipsto.blogspot.com/2012/03/where-to-submit-my-website-for-traffic.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Where to Submit My Website for Traffic and Indexing”

Post a Comment

Affiliate Marketing Training Programs and Courses
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive